Thornton High School Dance Team Tryout
Do you love to perform? Do you love to dance? Do you love to challenge yourself, and represent your school? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you should try out for the dance team! This will be an experience that you will not forget! Please find all information below. No dance experience required.
- Dates: October 28th and 29th (please note that these dates have changed from the original dates)
- October 28th 5:15 - 6:45: Learn tryout choreography
- October 29th 5:15 - 6:45: Review tryout choreography and judging
- What to wear Top: T-Shirt that is easy to move in. No spaghetti straps or crop tops allowed.
- Bottom: Sweats, leggings, or shorts. Also bring a water bottle.
- Location: Thornton High Band Room
- Must have an updated physical
- Must complete tryout waiver and registration online. Click HERE for registration instructions.
- Must have transcripts from previous year
- Tricks (preferred but not required)
- Kicks 180 degrees
- Kip up
Email coach Noelia Garcia email@example.com to be assigned a choreography and tryout time.